Giving Clubs and Societies
Donors play an essential role in the operations, services, and opportunities provided by Notre Dame de Namur University. As a private University, NDNU depends on the philanthropy of alumni and friends to advance the high-quality education that has been a hallmark of the University since its founding in 1851. Your generosity helps provide an outstanding education at an affordable price to young adults who will be the leaders and innovators of tomorrow.
The giving clubs and societies described here represent the fact that alumni and friends who contribute noteworthy gifts to Notre Dame de Namur University are making an important investment in the University and its leadership in higher education. These clubs and societies are NDNU’s public proclamation of appreciation for your generosity.
As you review the information below, please consider joining those who are already members of these clubs and societies. We look forward to recognizing you at the University’s annual Donor Recognition event and including you in NDNU’s annual Honor Roll of Donors.
Cumulative Giving Societies
- The Taube Family Philanthropic Society – $5,000,000
- The Sobrato Family Philanthropic Society- $2,500,000
- The Lorry Lokey Society – $1,000,000
- The Bob and Marie Damrell Gallo Society – $500,000
- The William and Claire Spencer Society – $250,000
- The Marie Batton Society — $100,000
- Marc and Susan Desautels Society – $50,000
- The St. Julie Billiart Society – $25,000
- The 1851 Society-Lifetime – $10,000
- Cunningham Heritage Society