Notre Dame de Namur University is a Catholic, not-for-profit, coeducational institution serving 2,000 traditional aged and adult students from diverse backgrounds. Established in 1851, by the Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur, NDNU maintains a strong commitment to academic excellence, social justice and community engagement. The university is fully accredited and offers 37 undergraduate, graduate and credential programs. The historic, 50-acre campus is located on the San Francisco Peninsula in Silicon Valley.
Human Resources Mission Statement
Notre Dame de Namur University Human Resources Department is committed to the University mission and the Hallmarks of the Notre Dame de Namur Learning Communities. We create and support an ethical community of employees, committed to diversity, social justice, and global peace. While balancing what is best for the institution and for the employee/s, we act as facilitators that enable all employees to contribute to the success of the University community.
We provide services to the best of our ability with the resources available that:
- Recruit and retain the best qualified people
- Train and motivate employees to perform effectively and efficiently
- Administer benefits, policies, and procedures that treat employees with dignity and respect
- Create and maintain a safe and healthy workplace
- Encourage and inspire through recognition, communication, and feedback
- Are legally compliant and equitable
Executive Director, Human Resources
Human Resources Generalist
Human Resources Coordinator
See our Visitors page for directions from San Francisco, San Jose and the East Bay.