Information For Current NDNU Employees
The Worker's Compensation Insurance carrier for Notre Dame de Namur University is:
Toll-free telephone number: 1 (866) 401-9222 Ext 41041
Worker's Compensation: Designated Clinic
Any time a staff or faculty member or student worker is injured during the course of performing work duties, they MUST go to one of the designated clinics below to receive treatment (unless they have pre-designated their own personal physician):
Immediate Care at Hillsdale
60 N. El Camino Real
San Mateo, CA 94401
US HealthWorks Medical Group
201 Arch Street
Redwood City, CA 94062
In case of a life-threatening emergency, contact 911, Campus Security, and/or emergency services. In all other situations, you must follow the directions above.
Notify Human Resources as soon as possible if you sustain a work-related injury, even if you do not seek medical treatment.
If you have any questions regarding Worker's Compensation procedures, please contact Human Resources at X3704.
- NDNU Performance Development Plan Performance Review - Nonexempt
- NDNU Performance Development Plan Performance Review - Exempt
- NDNU Nonexempt Performance Rating - Union Staff
- W-4 Form and DE-4 Form (PDF document on IRS site; requires Acrobat Reader)
- I-9 Instructions and Form (Employment Eligibility Verification) ( PDF document; requires Acrobat Reader)
- W-9 Form (Request for Taxpayer Identification) (PDF document on IRS site; requires Acrobat Reader)