Available Positions at Notre Dame de Namur University
Founded in 1851, Notre Dame de Namur University (NDNU) is a dynamic institution whose reputation for excellence and commitment to the development of the whole person comes from its heritage as a Catholic institution founded by the Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur. Our faculty is committed to carrying out these core values throughout the curriculum.
NDNU is a fully accredited master’s university. The sylvan campus is located 25 miles south of San Francisco, neighboring Silicon Valley. NDNU serves a diverse student body from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences and actively commits itself to educational accessibility for all students. Candidates from all backgrounds and especially from underrepresented groups are encouraged to apply.
The University is an equal opportunity employer and is firmly committed to non-discrimination in its hiring and other employment practices and in the application of its personnel policies. In compliance with all applicable federal and state laws, except where a bona fide occupational qualification exists, employment decisions will be made irrespective of the staff member’s race, color, religion, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age (except for minors), sex, marital status, citizenship status, military service status, sexual orientation, medical condition (cancer-related or genetic condition), disability and/or any another status protected by law. When necessary, the University will reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities, if the individual is otherwise qualified to safely perform all essential functions of the position and if it will be done without undue hardship to the University.
Notre Dame de Namur University currently has the following positions available:
In applying for a full time faculty position, kindly submit the following to Notre Dame de Namur University: cover letter, CV, three letters of recommendation, and copies of transcripts confirming highest degree. Additional information may be requested from those candidates who continue in the process.
Part-Time Faculty Positions
- Part-time Faculty in School of Business and Management – Belmont and Tracy Campuses
- PT Lecturer in Italian: Teaching Beginning Italian language MWF 10:00 to 10:50am + 1 office hour per week for 14 weeks. Qualifications: MA Degree minimum and experience in language teaching. If interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PT Lecturer in French: Teaching Beginning French language MWF 9:00 to 9:50 + 1 office hour per week for 14 weeks. Qualifications: MA Degree minimum and experience in language teaching. If interested, please email email@example.com.
In applying for a staff position, kindly submit a cover letter and resume to Notre Dame de Namur University.
- Custodian, Monday – Friday
- Custodian, Tuesday – Saturday
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Director of Admissions
- Director of Facilities
- Executive Director of Major and Planned Gifts
- Information Officer/Office Manager
- Maintenance Engineer
- Public Safety Officer
- Residence Life Coordinator
- Student Activities Coordinator
- Temporary Administrative Coordinator for the Graduate Art Therapy Psychology Doctoral Program
Student positions available at NDNU CareerConnect