Available Positions at Notre Dame de Namur University
Founded in 1851, Notre Dame de Namur University (NDNU) is a dynamic institution whose reputation for excellence and commitment to the development of the whole person comes from its heritage as a Catholic institution founded by the Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur. Our faculty is committed to carrying out these core values throughout the curriculum.
NDNU is a fully accredited master’s university. The sylvan campus is located 25 miles south of San Francisco, neighboring Silicon Valley. NDNU serves a diverse student body from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences and actively commits itself to educational accessibility for all students. Candidates from all backgrounds and especially from underrepresented groups are encouraged to apply.
Unless otherwise stated, send resume and letter of interest, with job #, to: Notre Dame de Namur University , Human Resources Office, 1500 Ralston Avenue, Belmont, California 94002 or via email to email@example.com. Please consult the individual job listing for additional requirements.
Notre Dame de Namur University currently has the following positions available:
In applying for a full time faculty position, kindly submit the following to Notre Dame de Namur University: cover letter, CV, three letters of recommendation, and copies of transcripts confirming highest degree. Additional information may be requested from those candidates who continue in the process.
- Associate Professor, Tenure Track, Art Therapy Psychology Program
- Assistant Professor in Biological Sciences/Health Sciences, Tenure Track
- Assistant Professor of Kinesiology, Tenure Track
Part-Time Faculty Positions
- Admissions Operations Assistant, Graduate and Bachelor's Completion
- Admissions Operations Assistant, Undergraduate
- Assistant Dean of Students (Director of Housing and Residential Life and Campus Programs)
- Assistant Director, Enrollment Marketing
- Enrollment Counselor, Tracy Programs
- Executive Administrative Assistant to the Dean, School of Education and Leadership
- Information Officer, Office of Financial Aid
- Lead Groundskeeper
- Math Tutor - Part-time
- Public Safety Officer, Full-time
- Public Safety Officer, Part-time
- Senior Director of University Communications and Media Relations
Student positions available at NDNU CareerConnect