Available Positions at Notre Dame de Namur University
Founded in 1851, Notre Dame de Namur University (NDNU) is a dynamic institution whose reputation for excellence and commitment to the development of the whole person comes from its heritage as a Catholic institution founded by the Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur. Our faculty is committed to carrying out these core values throughout the curriculum.
NDNU is a fully accredited master’s university. The sylvan campus is located 25 miles south of San Francisco, neighboring Silicon Valley. NDNU serves a diverse student body from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences and actively commits itself to educational accessibility for all students. Candidates from all backgrounds and especially from underrepresented groups are encouraged to apply.
Unless otherwise stated, send resume and letter of interest, with job #, to: Notre Dame de Namur University , Human Resources Office, 1500 Ralston Avenue, Belmont, California 94002 or via email to email@example.com. Please consult the individual job listing for additional requirements.
Notre Dame de Namur University currently has the following positions available:
In applying for a full time faculty position, kindly submit the following to Notre Dame de Namur University: cover letter, CV, three letters of recommendation, and copies of transcripts confirming highest degree. Additional information may be requested from those candidates who continue in the process.
- Associate Professor, Tenure Track, Art Therapy Psychology Program
- Assistant Professor in Biological Sciences/Health Sciences, Tenure Track
- Assistant/Associate Professor, Clinical Psychology, Tenure Track
- Assistant/Associate Professor, English, Tenure Track
- Assistant Professor of Kinesiology, Tenure Track
- Assistant/Associate/Professor, Mathematics, Tenure Track
- Assistant Professor, Philosophy, Tenure Track
- Assistant Professor in the School of Business and Management, Finance and Accounting
- Assistant Professor in the School of Business and Management, Marketing
- Assistant Professor, Single Subject Credential Program, Tenure Track
- Assistant/Associate Professor in Sociology, Tenure Track
- Non Tenure Track Faculty (Special Education)
Part-Time Faculty Positions
- Admissions Counselor/Assistant Director of Admissions (Teacher Credential, Graduate and Adult Bachelor Completion Programs)
- Assistant Director of Advising - School of Business & Management - Undergraduate Day Programs
- Cross Country Coach
- Math Tutor - Part-time
- PC Technician and Audio-Visual Support Specialist
- Staff Accountant II - Entry Level
Student positions available at NDNU CareerConnect