Wireless service is available in the following locations:
- St. Mary's Hall
- Cuvilly Hall
- Gellert Library
- Gleason Gym
- Campus Center Student Lounge
- The Quad
- Tabard Inn and outside patio
- Ralston Hall
- New Hall Residential Building
- Carroll, Kane and Wilke Apartments
How to Connect to the NDNU Wireless Network
If your laptop's wireless adapter is enabled, when you open an Internet browser you should get a prompt for the NDNU Wireless certificate:
- Click Yes to accept this certificate.
- Type in then enter your username and password.
- Press Enter.
Your username and password are the same for wireless access, labs and library log-in and student email.
Signal strength in some areas varies depending on the exact location of the wireless laptop.
How to Enable Your Laptop's Wireless Adapter in Windows 2000/XP
If you're not sure if your laptop's wireless adapter is enabled, here is how to check that on PCs with Windows 2000 or XP:
- Click Start menu, Settings, Control Panel.
- Double-click the Network Connections Icon.
- Right-click the Wireless Adapter and click Enable.
- Right-click the Wireless Adapter and click on View Available Network.
- Select ndnu.
- Click Connect.
- Open an internet browser (e.g., Internet Explorer).
- Click Yes to accept the NDNU Wireless Certificate.
- Type in your username and password.
- Click Login.
Please contact us for information or additional support.