Wireless service is available in the following locations:
- St. Mary’s Hall
- Cuvilly Hall
- Gellert Library
- Gleason Gym
- Campus Center Student Lounge
- The Quad
- Tabard Inn and outside patio
- Ralston Hall
- New Hall Residential Building
- Carroll, Kane and Wilke Apartments
How to Connect to the NDNU Wireless Network
If your laptop’s wireless adapter is enabled, when you open an Internet browser you should get a prompt for the NDNU Wireless certificate:
- Click Yes to accept this certificate.
- Type in then enter your username and password.
- Press Enter.
Your username and password are the same for wireless access, labs and library log-in and student email.
Signal strength in some areas varies depending on the exact location of the wireless laptop.