Office of Communications
The Office of Communications provides information within the university community and acts as the voice of NDNU to the Belmont and Bay Area communities, as well as to the media, alumni, parents, donors and the general public. This office also creates the standards for all print and digital media, such as newsletters, flyers, brochures, invitations, banners, web pages and other visual information, and reviews all such materials before they are finalized. These standards are administered in the University Style Guide and Graphic Standards.
Some of the duties of the Office of Communications include:
- managing all external communications
- managing brand usage and identity
- writing and issuing of press releases and media advisories
- communication with local officials and media
- producing NDNU Today, the magazine of Notre Dame de Namur University
- providing editorial and graphic support for other University departments
Starting a Project With Us
If you need our assistance with a job, please submit a job request online.
Bear in mind that we are a busy office and we may have other high priority projects, so the more lead time you give, the better.
Executive Director of Marketing and Communications
Assistant Director of University Communications and Media Relations