Para leer esto en español, oprima aquí.
Parents of Prospective Students: Congratulations!
You've reached an important point in the life of your son or daughter - time to choose a college or university. We know that your student has their own questions, and so do you. We hope to provide answers and resources on this page. If you have additional questions or concerns, please contact the Office of Admissions at 1-800-263-0545 or email@example.com.
Parents of Current Students
Get involved and keep in touch! Sign up to receive information about news and events, the Parents' Newsletter, Parents' E-newsletter, NDNU Today magazine, and invitations to events, and let us know how you'd like to be involved with the university. Being a parent volunteer is one way to stay connected to your student. Sign up!
A Few Useful Quick Links
- Admissions Homepage
- Academic Calendars by Academic Year
- Arts and Events
- Business Office
- Campus Contact Information
- Campus Map and Directions
- Financial Aid
- Net Price Calculator
- Sign up for a tour
- Student Success Coaching
- Tuition and Fees
- Visitor Information
Upcoming Open Houses
We hold open houses for high school and transfer students during the year. Please attend our next event.
A great way to make your final decision where to go to college is to visit the campus and get to know the people and the place better.
Monday – Friday, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Saturday by Appointment
More Information and Sign-Up
Our blog is maintained by NDNU students and faculty who represent diverse backgrounds and perspectives. The blog is updated regularly, so save it to your favorites and check back often! NDNU Blog
What you Need
- Apply using the Undergraduate Online Application
- An official high school transcript
- SAT (with writing) or ACT (with writing) scores from the test agency, on the
reference form or on the transcript
- Letter of recommendation from a teacher or counselor (see link below)
- An essay (instructions appear in the application)
NDNU is a rolling admissions institution.
- Fall Freshman Early Action and merit-based scholarships: December 1
- Fall Freshman Priority: February 1
- Fall Transfer Priority: April 1
- Spring Admission Priority: November 15
- Reference Letter Form
- Enrollment Deposit Forms