The University seal is not available for download. Please contact the Office of Communcations for assistance.
The NDNU seal indicates
official sanction, while the logo represents the University’s
image and visual identity.
Most University seals look alike. For these reasons, it is not an effective visual identifier for print publications.
Rather, the seal is to be used primarily to authenticate official University documents (e.g., diplomas, legal documents, or financial instruments). It may be used on other materials ( e.g., glass and metal wares) only at the discretion of the President, Board of Trustees, or with the advice and authorization of the Office of Communications.
• Formal documents, such as diplomas, certificates, legal documents, and contracts
• Communications from the Board of Trustees, the Office of the President, the executive officers of the University, and deans, for special announcements and events
• Other official or historical University materials
• Major media and fundraising initiatives
• Limited merchandising with advance approval by the Office of Communcations.
• The seal may not be altered or modified in any way. It must be reproduced from an authorized, original camera-ready copy or an electronic file.
• May be embossed or screened into a background.
• Minimum size for the seal is 3/4 (.75) inch diameter.
• All black
• All blue (PMS 662 for print)
• Reversed to white
• Reproduced on a gold pin or other specialty applications with approval of the Office of Communcations.