Apply to Notre Dame de Namur University
Applying for an online program with Notre Dame de Namur University is simple! You will need the following materials to complete your application:
- Transcripts from all colleges attended, including one showing a bachelor’s degree granted from a regionally accredited institution (certificate applicants need only provide an official transcript showing the highest degree earned)
- Two letters of recommendation, including the Personal Reference Form (not required for certificate applicants)
- If possible, recommendations should be from professors in your major academic department
- Applicants who have not been in school for some time should ask professional colleagues or administrators for reference
- Program specific requirements as noted in the Catalog
- If you feel you have already completed prerequisites for master’s, credential, and certificate programs, please complete the Application to Apply Courses to NDNU’s Prerequisites and submit it to the Graduate Admissions Office for inclusion with your graduate admissions application material.
The Graduate Record Examination (GRE) and/or Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) are not required.
Need More Information?
If you are not ready to apply yet, or are just starting the process, let us know you are interested by filling out our request information form, and we’ll send you application reminders as well as more information about the university.